Beast River Fitness – WOD
“It takes as much energy to wish, as it does to plan.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
Push-ups: MAX in 2 min (AMRAP – Reps)
2 Scores here:
1. Max Unbroken Push-ups
2. Max in 2 minutes
– After your Unbroken set of Push-ups – the clock keeps going until 2mins is up.
– Thighs stay off the ground
– Chest Touches the ground
– Slight pike OK if doing knee-push-ups but keep it minimal.
– Use target (abmat) if need to to complete a rep.
Push-ups – Unbroken (AMRAP – Reps)
Max set of Unbroken Push-ups.
Bench Press (10-8-7- 7-7)
– Start light and build to a MEDIUM 7.
– Pre-taxing the chest should help keep this bar light.
– Should be no failed reps here as we build familiarity with this newer movement.
Plank Test (Time)
Max Plank on Forearms.
Time cap: 4:00
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
20 Band Pull-Aparts
40 Mtn. Climbers
60 DU // 120 SU
Red / Orange
– Pull Aparts: Palms up and shoulders down.
-Squeeze Shoulder blades down and together.