September 7, 2014WOD
WODIFY is officially live for performance tracking ONLY.
- We are THRILLED about the transition. Just from Saturday’s WODs we saw a ton of athletes logging their data. Our goal is 100% adoption by Friday.
- If you have any issues logging in shoot us an e-mail and we’ll get it squared away.
- Monday, September 15th, we will require that WODIFY is used to register for classes and attendance.
- Classes will open exactly 48 hours in advance, one at a time (*NEW*). Whereas MBO currently releases all classes at midnight.
- The waitlist is first come, first serve (*NEW*). Everyone on the waitlist will get a notification that a spot opened. The first person to reserve it gets the slot.
- Monday, September 22nd, we will require a signed digital waiver in WODIFY.
- On a bittersweet note, please remove your notebooks from the gym by Friday, September 12th. If you’re away we’ll keep them in a bulk pile until October 1st. Then it’s bye bye!
- We recommend only importing benchmark WODs and lifts, with dates, from your notebooks into WODIFY. Let us know if you need a quick tutorial on how to do this.
Monday’s WOD is posted on WODIFY. You can also view a public whiteboard here: https://crossfiteastriver.com/wod/whiteboard/
Take sometime tonight and SHAVE DOWN your calluses and MOISTURIZE your hands.