WOD – Wed, May 24
📍 FYR Mental Health Awareness Fundraiser / WOD
– This Saturday – all classes
–Mental Health Donate Link
The Hero Workout ‘Murph’ will stay on Memorial Day Monday!
We will run 3 Heats starting at 9:30am.
– Social at 11th St. Tavern at 2pm to follow
📍 NEW Evening Class times: OG 4p / WODs @ 5p, 6p, 7pm
Per Poll Results we will be shifting ALL evening classes back by :30min.
THIS CHANGE WILL BEGIN MON. JUNE 5TH.
🗓 New Evening Schedule:
4p – Open Gym
5p – WOD
6p – WOD
7p – WOD
CrossFit East River – WOD
Deadlift (Hand Release Deadlifts
– Hand Release Deadlifts means athletes need to reset each rep. (Not touch and go reps)
– Focus on bracing for each rep.
+ means athletes should perform max reps on the final set.
– No measure athletes should build over the sets and reps to a challenging last set of 5-7.
Work / Rest (AMRAP – Reps)
Every :30s by 5 Rounds
1) Row cals.
3) Burpee Box Jump
—Repeat until 5 rounds is complete—
Score is Max Cals + Max Burpee Box Jumps.
– With :30s built-in rest for each movement, athletes should look to push the pace and hold on for the metcon.