WOD – Fri, May 26
📍 FYR Mental Health Awareness Fundraiser / WOD
– This Saturday – all classes
–Mental Health Donate Link
The Hero Workout ‘Murph’ will stay on Memorial Day Monday!
We will run 3 Heats starting at 9:30am.
– Social at 11th St. Tavern at 2pm to follow
📍 NEW Evening Class times: OG 4p / WODs @ 5p, 6p, 7pm
Per Poll Results we will be shifting ALL evening classes back by :30min.
THIS CHANGE WILL BEGIN MON. JUNE 5TH.
🗓 New Evening Schedule:
4p – Open Gym
5p – WOD
6p – WOD
7p – WOD
CrossFit East River – WOD
Snatch Complex (Every :90 x 7 @ 80%
1 Snatch Pull + 1 Snatch)
– Athletes should look to find a heavy but doable weight they complete the complex with sets across at the same weight.
– If athletes should aim to catch the weight to a depth that is comfortable looking to squat snatch.
Fast then Faster (Time)
2 Rounds: (2 min on / 2 min off)
15/12 Row cals
10 Box Jump Overs
5 Power Snatches
— rest & repeat —
Score is slowestround.
– With only 2 rounds Athletes should look to push the pace and try to best their first round score.