WOD – Wed, May 10
CrossFit East River – WOD
Deadlift (Every 2 mins x 10 (5 sets)
5s x 5r building: 5-5-5-5-5+
(+: Max reps at 80%))
– This is the start of our deadlift cycle.
– Over the course of this cycle we will build to a tough single at the end.
– Start light and build to a moderate heavy 5 with 2-3 reps left in the tank.
– on the last set do a max set aiming for 6-8.
Scooter Brown (AMRAP – Reps)
(2min on 1 min off)x 4 sets:
24/20 cal row
MAX Burpee to pull up bar 6″ above reach
Scoring: Burpee Reps (higher is better)
:30 burpees to target
1 min rest
*Intent – This is a test/retest for this cycle. We are testing repeatable aerobic capacity.
*Feel – Members should go at a pace that they can recover in the first two rounds but expect some fall off by the end.
– Use a bar that is roughly 6 inches outside of your reach for burpees.
Sharing athletes need to ensure they pick a cal number they can be off the rower by 1:30 (when tired)