WOD – Mon, Apr 24
Weightlifting Meet Sign-up Sheet: Link
– Give something new a shot
– Sign-up even if a “maybe”
– May 6th @ CFER: TBD
Shoe Rack and Lost & Found
– 1 Member = 1 Shoe Spot
(shoe rack for shoes, and what small items can fit neatly within shoes)
– Claim your Lost and Found
CrossFit East River – WOD
Snatch (Every :90 x 8 sets
%: 188.8.131.52.87 / 93.96.101
Build to a Heavy single
– Athletes can build to a heavy single today, either matching their previous 1 RM or trying to best it.
– Athletes can Power or Squat Snatch.
– Full arm/elbow lockouts (with ZERO arm bend are the only lifts that count today)
– Reminder: In a meet you get 3 attempts
– Athletes should pat attention to their weight jumps to keep in mind for the weightlifting meet.
Meet attempts (suggestions)
Opener (First Attempt): 90– 93%
Second Attempt: 95 – 96%
Third Attempt: 100%+ (or the weight you want to hit)
Toe the line (Time)
Every 2min x 5 Rounds (10min)
8 Burpee to Line (to stand / no jump)
* Rest in remaining time.
* Score is slowest round.
s: 10/8c / 6 burpees
x: 15/12 / 8 burpees
+: 20/16 / 10 burpees
– Athletes should aim to be off the rower in 1:00.
– Athletes can share rowers, but Partner A must be off rower by 1:00. Reduce calories if need.
– Burpees to line: Hands and feet must start and finish on the line. Athletes must stand all the way up.