WOD – Tue, Dec 20
Modified Schedule Next Week: 12/19 – 12/24.
Mon &Tues: 7:30 pm canceled
Weds / Thurs / Fri: Modified midday classes only
🎄 12 Days of Christmas WOD on 12/22
Beast River Fitness – WOD
Pull-up bias (No Measure)
EMOM x 6min
Odd: 5 Small/Tight Kip Swings
Even:3 Strict pull-ups (use band assist) @ very easy effort
Pull-up Skill Test (Options) (AMRAP – Reps)
– Max hang from pull-up bar
– 5 rep max strict pull-ups (weighted)
– Max unbroken kipping pull ups (chin over)
– Max unbroken kipping chest-to-bar
Athletes should pick one test and put an emphasis on what they would like to re-test. – Strict pulling strength they should do the 5RM Pull up
– If they would like to emphasize kipping capacity they can do the kipping pull up or chest to bar test
– Beginner athletes should begin with a bar hang OR pick a band/setup to complete full range of motion chin over bar pull-ups.
Pull-up 5 RM (Weight)
If doing 5 rep max on pull-ups.
PULL TO DBs (AMRAP – Reps)
Every 5min by 4 RNDs: (3 w : 2 r)
500/400m Row, then
Max DB Snatches (alt.) in the remainder of the 3min.
2 min rest mandatory
*Score is total DB Snatches
● Athletes should scale the row to complete under 2:00.
(Row is supposed to be a run…but December…if an athlete wants to run)