Beast River Fitness – WOD
Warm-up (No Measure)
1-3 L-Sit Ring Pull-up / Ring Row to chest (seated or hanging)
1-3 Russian Push-up / Diamond Push-ups
3+1: 3 RMU Transition (feet supported) + 1Jump to Support
Snatch Complex (1-1-1-1-1-1)
E:90 x 6 Rnds
2 Hang Power Snatch
1 Squat Snatch (floor)
– Athletes less familiar should do 3 Hang Power Snatches.
– Build to a Med/Heavy complex minimizing misses.
Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
Every :30 for 8min (:20 work / :10 rest)
a1) P. Snatch (95/65, 45/35)
b1) Ring Pull-ups
b2) Ring Dips
Muscle Up + Ring Dips
– Athletes should be able to hold onto the BB for the P. Snatch & OHS.
– Rest after complete sets to be able to go unbroken on BB complex.
– Aim for consistency among reps
– Athletes should take a few seconds.